Many seniors wish to remain in their homes and the community, rather than reside in a nursing home. The Generations Adult Day Care program provides more options to achieve that goal.
Generations Adult Day Care offers social, recreational, and medical support to Allegan County Seniors and respite for caregivers. Participants can attend for a few hours or for full days. We are open Monday through Friday from 7a.m.-6 p.m. (closed on holidays).
- Nutritious, homemade lunch and snacks made with the assistance of clients
- Recreational activities such as games, garden club, crafts, shopping, cooking, shuffleboard, exercise programs
- Medication administration
- Bathing assistance
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Memory/dementia care
- Pet therapy
- Eden Alternative Care Philosophy
Funding assistance for Generations Adult Day Care may be available through the ACCOA Senior Millage and other assistance programs.
For more information, please contact:
Kimberly Turcott, Assistant Administrator
(269) 673-0498 or email@example.com